Everyday, millions people around the world drink milk by our plastic glasses, have lunch by our plastic plate, and have fun all Sunday with our outdoor set.

From 30 units of modern injection machines, ranging from 80 to 700 tons are in service in our production lines, with a consumption of 450 tons of plastic pallet per month, 300 strong, dedicated and skilled workforce and our creative ideas in each product to be .

was established in the year 1970 by the Phettaveebuncha twin brothers and was formally registered in 1973 under the name Somkid Plastic Manufacturing Company. They started the business with 2 conventional plastic machines. The company grew steadily over the past 30 years and slowly gained its recognition for its expertise in producing cost effective products for customers all over the world. For the sake of obtaining patent registration in the United States, they acquired the name Pastina Company Limited in the year 1998.

not only has long experience in the business, but also possesses the technical know how and capability to deliver the best possible products. Our quality assurance in manufacturing is 98%. That's why many famous companies around the world choose Pastina.

Up to 30% of wide range of products are made on order received from well-known companies in Thailand and the other 70% are supplied to customers all over the world. The company exports to Europe, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South America and other Asian countries.

PP Polypropylene
HDPE High Density Polyethylene
LDPE Low Density Polyethylene
PS Polystyrene
ABS Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene15% of raw materials are imported from Japan directly, and the remaining from local suppliers:
T.P.I. Thai Petrochemical Industry Co., Ltd.
T.P.E. Thai Poly Ethylene Co., Ltd. and Thai Poly Propylene Co., Ltd.
Hymon HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.

Europe U.K. Tesco Table wares
  U.K. Premier Housewares House wares, kitchen wares
  U.K. Bewise House wares, kitchen wares
North America U.S.A. Dollar Tree All products
  U.S.A. Volume Distributors All products
  U.S.A. Best Value Merchandize House wares, kitchen wares
  Canada Canadian Tire Picnic sets
Australia Australia Warehouse All products
Asia Japan Daiso House wares, kitchen wares
  Thailand Thai Amrit Distribution Co. Premium
  Thailand General Candy Co., Ltd. Premium
  Thailand McDonald Thailand Premium, mugs, carry box etc.
  Thailand Unilever Thai Holding Ltd. Premium
  Thailand Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd. Premium & packaging
  Thailand C.P. Seven Eleven Public Co. Premium
  Thailand A.P. National Sales Co., Ltd. Premium
  Thailand Better Way (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Mail order house wares
  Thailand Thai Lotte Co., Ltd. Premium & Packaging
  Thailand BIG C Supercenter Public Co. All products
  Singapore McDonald Singapore Mugs, tumblers, lunch box

Network Access Systems Co., Ltd. - Web Hosting -  Web Design - Web Solution - Digital Agency.